Would you vote for Rudi for president? Do you think politicians (especially the president) should be nice guys, or ruthless people who get the job done? Explain your answer using the information you read about Giuliani. His kids would not vote for him - should you? Should anyone?
Personally, I would vote for Rudi for president if there isn't any other candidate that I consider better than him. He has been a good mayor for New York overall in the many years he has been in power, crime rates have dropped and so have unemployment rates.
I don't think politicians should be nice guys or ruthless. You don't have to be nice because in some situations you would have to make tough decisions that may portray you as either nice or evil. Being ruthless or cruel doesn't get the job done either. I think they should just take each situation as they come, consult with the other people in power, and make the best possible decision for the country and for the people.
So he has been divorced? Who cares? That's his personal life and I know that as a public figure his life is also public but his personal decisions do not have to affect his performance as a mayor or a president. So he is pro-choice, pro-gay rights and pro-gun control? I agree on all three as well. America as a whole could be very judgmental on certain things. Everyone should have the right to believe as they wish and do with their lives what they wish to do as long as they don't hurt others in the process.
If his own children do not want to vote for him-tough. I don't think that those two votes will help or hurt him anyway. I don't think anyone should judge Giuliani on his personal life, they should judge him on the job he has done and the job he would do if he becomes president.
I think he is a very open-minded person and America is afraid of that. We are too used to the original things and the very conservative people and we are afraid of change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment