Geovanna Carrasco
- How thorough have they been in completing their blogs?
Geo was very thorough with her blogs.
- Have they done their blogs on time, as they have been assigned?
They are all completed and seem to have been completed in a timely fashion.
- Are their blogs well-written and informative?
Geo's blogs are well-written, informative and give the reader an idea of what kind of writer and person she is.
- Did they properly follow the instructions for the blogs?
Yes, the only thing I would recommend is that she names her blogs like they were assigned because that way they are easier to recognize.
- How much work did they put into their groups democracy wiki project?
The project was very nice and descriptive overall and I think the bibliography was very professional. I just don't know what part of the project is geo's.
- Did they do some good research and writing on their groups wiki page?
They did some good research and writing and they organized it very nicely on the wiki page.
I will give geovanna a 90. Everything is done well.
No comments:
Post a Comment