Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Self-assessment: 1st marking period

I think I deserve a 90! I have completed all of my blogs and have been very thorough with the work I publish. My blogs are all done in the order in which they were assigned and in a timely fashion. Sometimes I go back and proofread and edit some of my work and sometimes I type it in a word document and then post it. My blogs are well-written with very few grammar errors, if any. I follow the instructions for each assignment to the letter.

When it comes to the democracy project, I think I did a good job. I researched and got my information from various sources, found graphics, shared the information with my group members and then posted it. I also helped my group members when they were unclear or confused with their part of the project.

Attendance wise, I was absent once in the entire marking period and I made up the work for that day.

1 comment:

Mr. Moloney said...

I agree with your assessment - 90 it is.